Instagram

The Last month of 2011



17-12-2011 

I'm Working at Lovely Lace @ Midvalley   
Working Life , Very Very Tired ~
and Everyday Just wear Uniform and Pajamas , Uniform and Pajamas ~~~ !!
Because i Working and sleep , working and sleep everyday ! 

and i Stop my work today ... i'm get ready to enjoy my school holiday ! 
Christmas , Countdown , Happy Chinese new year !!

Goodbye Working Life ... Goodbye Lovely Lace , 
Lastly , Goodbye Lovely Lace Family , My Lovely Friends ...


Chanel and me are separate to work

This Photo taken at Lovely Lace Promotion Fair .
Chanel work at down stair Fair

and i work at Store . 
ya , sometime i feel lonely at store .

We are Lovely Lace Family .. 
We draw everyone face and Sign on a Christmas Balloon .
We eat KFC or McD at store , when Supervisor not here .
We Jump on the floor like a sotong if no customer there .
They Give me Present when i want to stop my job .
and vice supervisor , want to cry when she know we want to stop our job .
everyone non-stop try to call us don't stop this lovely job .

i will miss you all , i promise to visit you all when i got go mid valley  ..











 
















Funny Guy . A guy like to speaking chinese and like to sing chinese song  !!
and everyday call me to teaching him how to sing 回心转意 By 黑龙




Lovely Lace was a Good Memory for me in this school holidays .


_________________________________________________________________________________

 18-12-2012 


Vanness Wu @ OverTime , Jalan Ipoh , KL . 

I went to Vanness's Mini concert at Overtime .
ya , it's a perfect place ... right ?!
 












Actually , i got 4 ticket .. 
But , No one want to go with us ~ maybe they not really like Vanness ..





















Mini Concert Start form 7.00 pm But , he is Late ...

Vanness Wu !He is Perfect ...
He is Charming ...He is so Man ...
He's muscles ... !!  OMG !

The First song when he come out  is Is This All





He's Smile !!!!! =)

I'm Waiting For Him












 
















Finally , i get he Personally signed  ~ I was so Excited !

















I hopefully Vanness can come next time and held a Luxury Concert .  


_________________________________________________________________________________



Thanks For Your Reading ... =)

没有评论:

发表评论